Q&A with OT Ellie Burcher
Premiere Healthcare interviewed Gloucestershire's leading OT Ellie Burcher. Read the full interview here.
1) Why do you enjoy what you do?
I love the variety of clients I can work with and different inputs I can help them with.
2) What do you think is the greatest product on the market?
I think the ranges of seating gives loads of opportunities to support clients, even when they have really complex needs.
3) What do you predict to be the biggest change in the industry in 2014?
The personalisation of products - clients are no longer happy to accept bad aesthetics on products. Equipment and adaptions have to look good.
4) Who is your greatest influence?
It has to be Sian Waygood. She gave me a job as a volunteer in Gloucester Royal Hospital when I wanted to be an OT. She gave me confidence in my abilities.
6) What is your guilty pleasure?
Midsomer Murders - slight crush on John Nettles!
7) Describe Premiere Healthcare in 3 words:
Efficient, reliable, knowledgeable.
To find out more about the work Ellie does, click here to visit her website.