Sales Assessors sell our products to the NHS, Social Services departments, charities and to private individuals. We are currently looking for a new Graduate Sales Assessor covering the West Midlands area.
To be successful in your application, you will be a highly motivated professional with a proven track record of success in a number of key areas within a sales environment. You will be a team player, flexible and have a natural flair for people and developing relationships at all levels. Whilst not essential, the experience of working with NHS professionals or the education sector would be an advantage.
This post would suit a recent graduate in life science, sports science or healthcare.
The role involves all aspects of selling but also includes being involved in physical assessments with product users, setting up/commissioning of products, presenting courses, training customers, carers and end users and supplying market leading, specialist products to vulnerable and physically disabled people of all ages.
A comprehensive, full training package is offered to the successful applicant.
Specific healthcare sales experience is not essential but the following skills are:
- Consultative selling skills
- Computer Literate
- Presentation skills
- Time management & Geographical knowledge of the area
- A passion for providing the best outcomes
- Learning ability
- Excellent communication skills – verbal & written
- Ability to think outside the box
- Requires sound communication skills, an organized approach to work and geographical knowledge
- A background in sales and new customer development is required
- Previous Experience in the healthcare market is preferred
- Must be computer literate and have outstanding customer service skills
- Must have a full UK driving license
- Be conversant with ISO 9001:2015
- Will be subject to a DBS Enhanced check (in accordance with Government guidelines)
- Must be COVID-19 vaccinated (in accordance with Government guidelines)