Last week we were excited to have a visit from Lynch Healthcare, to demo their Klip2lift range.
Klip2Lift Hoistable Clothing is a new type of moving and handling device to assist people with limited mobility. Klip2Lift Hoistable Clothing consists of an unobtrusive waistcoat that can be worn throughout the day and allows the user to be clipped onto any hook and loop fixing hoist more conveniently than traditional slings. Separate detachable leg pieces are also used in order to enable the transfer.
Klip2Lift may be a more suitable option for safe lifting for people with the following difficulties:
- Fear of being lifted using traditional slings
- Clients with anxiety disorders / unpredictable behaviours or behaviours that challenge
- Frequent fallers or children who often “go to the floor”
- Clients needing to be lifted to facilitate dignified personal care or toileting
- Clients who become agitated and “wriggle” out of traditional slings
- Clients needing to be hoisted to use standing frames or walkers
- Schools etc. whereby many people need hoisting in a short timeframe
- Clients who access rebound therapy
- Clients who access hydrotherapy/swimming pools
- May be considered as an alternative for a leave in sling
Our Regional Sales Manager Dan Hawkes, and Sales Assessor Andrew Wilkinson got involved with the demo. Dan said: “It’s interesting to see new products that have been developed within the market. The Klip2lift range is something completely unique and we’re looking forward to offering it to clients going forward.”
If you would like any further information about this product, or would like to book a demonstration for your team, please either email us or call and speak to one of our customer champions on 01684 297818.