The Careflex HydroCare Chair is a simple, supportive pressure management chair for older people and those in dementia care. The Careflex HydroCare Chair is versatile with adjustable settings and features that provide optimum comfort.
The HydroCare incorporates a range of features that promote a sense of security and support. The seat height and width can be tailored to a wide range of individuals to ensure a comfortable fit and the appropriate management of their posture and pressure care needs whilst optimising function.
- Back angle recline adjusts the angle between the chair and seat back promoting comfort, relaxation and energy management for the user.
- Integral pressure management with WaterCell Technology and adjustable seat depth encourages maximum support and equal weight distribution with the aim of reducing the risk of pressure injury.
- A seat with an adjustable angle promotes pelvic stability and reduces the risk of sacral sitting and the user sliding down the chair.
- The sliding padded foot plate adequately supports and protects the feet during portering.
The HydroCare is also designed with the user’s support network in mind; four fully braked twin wheel castors distribute the chair’s load over a larger surface area, making it easier to manoeuvre the chair around the environment.
- Rent from £10 per day (+VAT)
- Purchase from £1,168 (+VAT)
Why choose us?
- Trial in the comfort of your own surroundings
- Delivery and setup service
- Friendly support team
Trial in the comfort of your own surroundings
We’ll visit you at home, in hospital or in your care setting to do a full assessment. We’ll bring a selection of equipment and accessories that we’ve carefully selected based on your pre-assessment questionnaire. Our assessments are completely free of charge, with no obligation to purchase.
Delivery and setup service
Should you go ahead, we’ll deliver at a time to suit you, set-up your equipment and then show you how to use it. Our after sales team will then be on hand to give you support via our careline.
Free delivery & setup service
Each member of our team will go that extra mile, offering a personal level of service meeting the individual needs of the customer. Our 24/7 repair line offers you someone to turn to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, with engineers on out of hours standby.
Cost doesn’t have to be a barrier to the specialist seating or equipment you need. We offer short-term rental for palliative care or discharge situations or longer rental for on-going healthcare needs.Find out more
WE HAVE A RANGE OF SERVICES TO HELP SUPPORT YOU
“I must say that you have been very attentive and speedy in communicating with me, it really has been a pleasure doing business with Premiere Healthcare”
“I would like to say thank you so much for organising dads chair so quickly”
“I just wanted to say thank you for squeezing a fourth client on the day for a seating assessment at such short notice, I really appreciated it”
“On the recommendation of the professionals who care for my mother, we recently contacted Premiere Healthcare regarding buying a more supportive chair”