The Careflex HydroCare Chair is a simple, supportive pressure management chair for older people and those in dementia care. The Careflex HydroCare Chair is versatile with adjustable settings and features that provide optimum comfort.
The HydroCare incorporates a range of features that promote a sense of security and support. The seat height and width can be tailored to a wide range of individuals to ensure a comfortable fit and the appropriate management of their posture and pressure care needs whilst optimising function.
- Back angle recline adjusts the angle between the chair and seat back promoting comfort, relaxation and energy management for the user.
- Integral pressure management with WaterCell Technology and adjustable seat depth encourages maximum support and equal weight distribution with the aim of reducing the risk of pressure injury.
- A seat with an adjustable angle promotes pelvic stability and reduces the risk of sacral sitting and the user sliding down the chair.
- The sliding padded foot plate adequately supports and protects the feet during portering.
The HydroCare is also designed with the user’s support network in mind; four fully braked twin wheel castors distribute the chair’s load over a larger surface area, making it easier to manoeuvre the chair around the environment.
- Rent from £10 per day (+VAT)
- Purchase from £1,230 (+VAT)
Why choose us?
- All chairs available to rent or buy
- Delivery and setup service
- Friendly support team
Low-cost daily rental options for all care environments
All rental and purchases are thoroughly decontaminated by our in-house technicians, offering peace of mind for all new users and carers. Post-setup includes remote training and user support, available for the duration of the rental.
Delivery and setup service
We'll deliver to home, a hospital or in your care setting, wherever that may be. Our seating technicians will deliver your equipment and accessories, and set up your specialist seating to meet your needs.
Dedicated service delivery experts
Our service delivery experts are on-hand to provide support and guidance for any questions or queries relating to rentals and purchases.
Cost doesn’t have to be a barrier to the specialist seating or equipment you need. We offer short-term rental for palliative care or discharge situations or longer rental for on-going healthcare needs.Find out more
WE HAVE A RANGE OF SERVICES TO HELP SUPPORT YOU
“Thanks so much Nicola – for everything you do for us”
“I wish to say a very big thank you to you for your help and assistance in this matter”
“I have purchased all our specialist ward chairs from Annabell and I can thoroughly recommend her for knowledge and customer service”
“Andrew, I can’t thank you enough for the excellent, person centred and flexible approach you have provided for my client, you have been nothing short of excellent”