Our supplier CareFlex have recently announced a market leading Lifetime Warranty on the steel frame of their chairs, and a 1-year warranty on the upholstery and all other parts.
What does this mean for you?
This warranty is applicable for all CareFlex chairs manufactured after 1st October 2017. All parts and/or functions which are proven to be faulty as a result of manufacturing or materials failure, which has occurred despite the chair being used as intended, will be repaired and/or replaced at no charge during the warranty period.
What is covered under the CareFlex Lifetime warranty?
- Metal Castor Frame
- Metal Seat Frame
- Metal Back Rest Frame
- Armrest Brackets
- All mounting brackets for Gas Struts and Actuators
- All metal fixings and hinges
- All Welds on chair frames
What is covered under the CareFlex 1 year warranty?
- All Upholstery
- All Castors
- All Levers (Legrest, Back Angle Recline – BAR, Tilt in Space – TIS.
- Gas Struts and Cables
- Electric Actuators, control box*, handset and charger
For further information about Careflex Lifetime Warranty, please do get in touch with us.